Thursday, December 15, 2005

Chicago (My Kind of Town)

These were taken on a recent business trip to Chicago. Next to Montreal, I would have to rate Chicago as my favorite big city.


Inside the lobby area of the Palmer House. Swanky!


Another Palmer House shot. You may have to strain to notice the understated tree.


I have no idea what building this is, but the Christmas (um, I mean holiday) colors were nice enough to warrant a shot.


Across the street from Marshall Field's. I really dug the trumpet motif. The blur lines on the traffic were unintentional, but I like the effect.


Closeup of some ornaments for sale from a vendor in the downtown area.


Different vendor, this time inside a nice tent-like structure.


My favorite shot. This tree (along with the vendors shown above) was located downtown, a few blocks from the Palmer House.

No comments: